look at this picture
when you see it, you cannot unsee it
it’s a woman
PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE A PARROT
it took me 5 minutes to find her
I WAS LIKE NO THAT’S NOT A WOMAN, THAT’S A PARROT
steve + grief
remember like 2 years ago when christmas stopped feeling like christmas for some reason
This post creeps me out because it is absolutely true
WHAT HAPPENED TO CHRISTMAS
Chowder is old enough to be on Boomerang guess it’s time to join AARP and replace everything in my diet with prunes
Do you watch Game of Thrones?
Hitting on girls = Hitting on your senpai~
Day 6 - One Enemy: Husks
idk where they are
some lesbian pillow land
Because staying is art school is really expensive.
Option A: Flat Colouring
- A drawing with flat colour and simple shading with a one (or even two) colour background,or even a transparent or simple white background if you prefer.
- Bust = $10 USD (plus $3 per each extra character)
- Full Body = $ 15 USD (plus $3 per each extra character
Option B: Digital Painting Style
- This includes lighting (which is usually more dramatic/intricate than the simple shading in the option above), more detail on clothing, hair, and backgrounds. See the last image in the “busts” section, and the last two images in the “full body” section above.
- Bust = $20 USD (plus $5 per each extra character)
- Fullbody = $25 USD (plus $5 per each extra character)
- If you are interested, send me an ask, or fan mail via tumblr. If I don’t respond within 24 hours feel free to message me again.
- I will draw both fan art & original characters.
- Please include reference pictures of your oc(s), if not, please describe them really well.
- I do not draw a lot of animals, but that doesn’t mean I won’t!
- I’ll draw nudity/partial nudity, but not porn, sorry guys.
- I only accept paypal.
- I’ll start your commission once I get payment.
- On that note, send it as a gift to family/friends because otherwise paypal will take a chunk of the money transferred.
- For more involved/detailed works, I will send you updates and sketches. I’m quite the nervous person myself, so I understand if you’d want to keep updated, it’s your money after all! If you are cool with it, you can send me an email that you feel comfortable me having so I can send you process sketches.
- I’ll give you the email to send the payment to once you message me.
- I’m most likely going to be uploading the finished commissions on tumblr, but I can also send you a link or an email with the full sized drawing/painting. (Since I may have to re-size it so it looks okay on tumblr formatting.)
Please, if you have any questions, message me! I will answer questions privately. (Unless they are anonymous, obviously.)
Thank you for your consideration!